SORRY, THERE ARE NO POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.
Freedom Foil Boards N. America Sales Manager
Reports to: Don Wallace/Chris Sayer
Direct Reports: FFB Sales Reps, FFB CS Rep
US Sales Management
- Manages the US sales activities for FFB with goal of growing each year.
- Establishes and directs the independent sales rep force through setting of annual sales quotas, commission programs, etc.
- Establishes pricing and programs to maximize sales and margins for FFB - target gross margin average of 40% for US and Canada, including obsolete sales
- Works closely with sales, and purchasing teams to determine accurate forecasts to maximize sales and minimize obsolescence.
- Lead Reps to utilize Power BI/Data
- Oversees US sales Meeting and all activities revolving around such event… location, agenda, samples, presentations, etc…
- Handles Customer Service for major accounts (REAL, etc.…).
- Co-directs CS rep to provide industry-leading customer service in terms of responsiveness, order entry, order picking.
- Works with E-Com Sales Manager to ensure DTC channels are successful and effective.
- Establishes POP program and budget in coordination with Marketing Director and US Sales Reps.
- Assists in creating US based marketing campaigns related to FFB.
- Assists in copy writing for annual merchandising needs.
- Runs point on the annual AWSI trade show, as well as any other events/shows in the US that FFB should be involved in.
- Provides constant feedback to product team and helps develop product line in conjunction with design team.
- Works to actively keep SKUs at minimum with a focus of increasing $$$'s/SKU each year.
- Week-long trip to LF California Headquarters… One per quarter (if not based in Carlsbad)
- Monthly visits to rep territories for sales calls and/or events/demos
- Yearly Trade Shows (AWSI, etc.…)
- Yearly Sales Meeting